1. This is a Singapore Government website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. If you choose to make an application or send us an email for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services or in accordance with legislation under the purview of the National Environment Agency to enable us to perform our functions or duties or to comply with any order of court or in compliance with any written law or for the purposes of taking any action against any user for breach of the Conditions of Use.
4. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy policies of those sites.
7. Please contact MSS via email (NEA_MSS_Engage@nea.gov.sg):
- For any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.